Paleo Holiday Candy
Creamy decadent paleo holiday candy that you can make all year long for a healthy treat.
- 0.666 cup 0.666 cup 0.666 cup Coconut Butter, Organic, melted
- 0.125 cup 0.125 cup 0.125 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened, finely shredded
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 3 tsp 3 tsp 3 tsp Cacao Powder, Raw, for chocolate candies
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour into candy molds
- Place into refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes or until candy is completely set
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator is they don't melt.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCandies Dairy Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.