Paleo Halloween Candy
No tricks here just a yummy creamy paleo candy treats..
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt together coconut butter and coconut oil and then mix in shredded coconut
- Add to each candy mold and place in refrigerator until candy is hardened (about 20-30 minutes)
- For chocolate option, simply add cacao powder to mixture
- For nut butter option, simply add nut butter to mixture
- Leave any leftovers in the refrigerator to maintain hardness
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week