Paleo Espresso Macaroon Muffins
A Healthy Dessert For Coffee Lovers! Paleo Espresso Macaroon Muffins. These muffins are light in texture with a decadent taste. Easy to make with simple ingredients like ground almonds, coconut flour, coconut sugar, ground espresso, and egg whites. Taste like macaroon but in muffins form!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coffee, freshly ground, or ground espresso
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Egg Whites, about 4 or 5 egg whites
- 1.666 cup 1.666 cup 1.666 cup Almond Meal
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Water
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Cream, or heavy whipping cream
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350F. First whisk you eggs whites until fluffy. In another bowl, add in your dry ingredients together and mix. Combine your egg whites to the dry ingredients and add in the water, oil, and extracts. Beat or stir again until batter is somewhat smooth. Pour into greased medium or large muffin cups about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way full. Bake for about 18-20 minutes or so.
- Let cool.
- Tip - If the batter is too thick, depending on how fine your almond meal is, then blend batter in the blender and add a few more tbsp of cream or water until batter is smooth.
*optional coffee extract (1/2 tsp) If you don't feel like buying separate ingredients, I would check out Simple Mills Paleo cake mix! So good!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.