Paleo Cranberry Lemon Upside Down Cake
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Cranberries, fresh
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon zest
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs, beaten
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cranberries, zest and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until the cranberries "pop" and create a compote, set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together eggs, milk, honey,pumpkin, and vanilla, combine well.
- Add the cinnamon, baking soda and flour to the wet ingredients, combine well
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of a 9 inch cake pan or 8x8 pan.
- Spread Cranberry compote evenly on the bottom of the pan, then spoon the batter on top. Make sure to spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Let cool, then slice and enjoy! Top with homemade Lemon Curd if desired!
Lemon Curd 2 eggs 2 tbsp honey zest of 1 lemon 2 tbsp coconut oil juice of 1 lemon 1. Mix together eggs, honey and zest in a small sauce pan over medium low heat 2. Add in coconut oil 3. Once coconut oil is melted, add in lemon juice 4. Stir continuously for5-10 minutes or until curd thickens 5. Take off heat and let cool
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week