Paleo Cookie Dough
Grain free, gluten free, egg free, refined sugar free cookie dough.
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw, dry roasted, salted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor, add the cashews, almond meal, syrup, vanilla and water. Process, scraping down the sides as needed. The mixture should get fairly smooth. If needed, add a few more drops of water.
- Remove from processor and mix in chocolate chips. Stir until completely combined.
- Roll into balls and freeze.
I used dry roasted, salted cashews. If you use unsalted nuts, add at least 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week