Paleo Cookie Dough
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cashews, raw, dry roasted, salted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, mini
- In a food processor, add the cashews, almond meal, syrup, vanilla and water. Process, scraping down the sides as needed. The mixture should get fairly smooth. If needed, add a few more drops of water.
- Remove from processor and mix in chocolate chips. Stir until completely combined.
- Roll into balls and freeze.
I used dry roasted, salted cashews. If you use unsalted nuts, add at least 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week