Paleo Cocoa Hazelnut Bread
Paleo Cocoa Hazelnut Bread with Molasses. It's lightly sweetened and rich in cocoa! Perfect with butter or coconut butter.
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plantain Flour, Feel free to use other grain free flour here
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp Molasses
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Hazelnut, chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Mix your dry ingredients first in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk your eggs and milk.
- Pour into bowl with dry mix. Add in your hazelnuts and molasses and beat or mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour into an oiled bread pan and bake at 350F for about 25-35 minutes. Check center of bread at 25 minutes to see how it's baking. If you are using a different flour, it could take longer/shorter.
- Let cool then drizzle with extra cocoa powder, molasses, and hazelnuts on top
Optional --> to make sweet feel free to add in stevia baking sugar or 1/2 cup coconut sugar/brown sugar, etc. Optional --> for extra protein add in 1/4 cup gelatin powder
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Nightshade Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.