Paleo Cocoa Hazelnut Bread
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Plantain Flour, Feel free to use other grain free flour here
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp Molasses
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Hazelnut, chopped
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- Mix your dry ingredients first in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk your eggs and milk.
- Pour into bowl with dry mix. Add in your hazelnuts and molasses and beat or mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour into an oiled bread pan and bake at 350F for about 25-35 minutes. Check center of bread at 25 minutes to see how it's baking. If you are using a different flour, it could take longer/shorter.
- Let cool then drizzle with extra cocoa powder, molasses, and hazelnuts on top
Optional --> to make sweet feel free to add in stevia baking sugar or 1/2 cup coconut sugar/brown sugar, etc. Optional --> for extra protein add in 1/4 cup gelatin powder
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week