Paleo Chocolate Strawberry Donuts
You would never guess that these Chocolate Strawberry Donuts are paleo, gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free! They are super moist and delicious!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Banana Flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, Pastured, beaten
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Strawberries, pureed
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup White Chocolate Chips, melted, if desired
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- n a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add mixture to flour mixture and stir well, or until all ingredients or evenly combined.
- Spray cooking spray in a donut pan and add batter about 2/3 full in each slot.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until slightly golden.
- To make glaze, combine 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil, 1 Tbsp. maple syrup and 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder together in a bowl.
- Dip donuts in glaze and drizzle with paleo-approved white chocolate (if desired).
* The banana flour can be subbed with almond flour or cassava flour
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeFODMAP Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.