Nothing says cold weather like a steaming bowl of chili. The spicy aroma of a bubbling pot of chili just reminds me of frost on the ground and a cold, crisp winter day. Oh yeah, and it makes my stomach growl. Since the weather is starting to get a little colder, how about making up a big batch of this paleo chili to warm you up from the inside out?
- 2 lb 2 lb 2 lb Ground Beef, or bison, elk, venison, etc.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Hot Italian Sausage, casing removed and crumbled
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Leek, diced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 43.5 oz 43.5 oz 43.5 oz Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, 3 - 14.5oz cans
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all of the chili ingredients in the crockpot.
- Mix everything together well with a spoon to distribute the spices evenly.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Scoop into a bowl and add on any toppings you want. Enjoy!
Optional toppings: Chopped onion Avocado Olives Diced tomato
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week