Paleo Cherry Muffins
These easy breakfast muffins are soft, moist, cakey and paleo! Stuffed with fresh cherries, these muffins are simply delicious. You can serve the muffins with fresh whipped cream and cherries. These easy to make grain free breakfast treats are an easy and healthy go-to recipe.
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, solid
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cherries, fresh, pitted
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with paper liners (or grease with coconut oil).
- Combine all the ingredients (minus the cherries) for the muffins together until well combined. Stir in the cherries once the batter is smooth.
- Fill muffin liners and bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes until the tops of the muffins begin to turn golden.
RECIPE NOTES You can serve these muffins with whipped cream or coconut whipped cream and fresh cherries, if desired.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.