Paleo Breakfast Pizza
Lift heavy things and eat this Paleo Breakfast Pizza recipe with Lamb Chorizo sausage. It makes a great post-workout meal or just call it breakfast. 🙂
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Eggs
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup fresh Basil, torn
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Using kitchen shears, cut chorizo sausage into slices. Add to an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs in a large bowl and whisk.
- Add onion and garlic to sausage and saute until onions are translucent and sausage is browned.
- Add basil, stir to combine.
- Pour in eggs, season with sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes on the stove then transfer the skillet to the broiler for the last 3-5 minutes (or until eggs have set).
- Remove skillet from oven (don't forget the oven mitt!), slice like a pizza and serve.
Use sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week