Perfect for toast or stuffing!
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together to get rid of clumps.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and whisk.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry, and blend with a hand mixer.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Then pour in batter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week