Perfect for toast or stuffing!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together to get rid of clumps.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and whisk.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry, and blend with a hand mixer.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Then pour in batter.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week