Paleo Banana Chocolate Walnut Muffins
I do not consider myself to be much of a recipe creator – especially when it comes to paleo baking. I dabble, but I mostly follow recipes from other authors. So when I actually create something, and it’s awesome, I’m REALLY excited. And I’m REALLY EXCITED about these muffins!! I took one bite and immediately brought a muffin to my husband so he could taste how delicious these are. And then I texted my mom. They’re just really good! These guys are basically the texture of moist (I hate that word) banana bread, but in cute muffin form. I hope you love them!
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Banana, very ripe, mashed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Unsalted Butter, or ghee, melted
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Pastured Eggs, large
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Arrowroot Powder
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Walnuts, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Mix wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit before eating.
Yields 10 muffins
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week