Paleo Apple Pie Breakfast Pizza
Looking for a healthy and filling breakfast? Make this Paleo Apple Pie Breakfast Pizza! Its gluten-free, grain-free and vegan-friendly!
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Apple, organic, grated + 1/4 cup, thinly sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg, beaten, or flax egg for vegan option
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pecans, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, apple, egg, vanilla and maple syrup in a bowl.
- Layer parchment paper on a cooking sheet and spread mixture into a pizza crust.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until done.
- Top with yogurt, raisins and pecans.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.