Paleo Apple Harvest Pancakes
These Paleo Apple Harvest Pancakes are perfect fall breakfast! You would never guess that there is hidden veggies in here!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Apple, organic, grated
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Zucchini, grated
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Carrots, grated
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs, Pastured, beaten
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Egg Whites, beaten
- 1.25 cup 1.25 cup 1.25 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup, Pure
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large bowl combine coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon
- In a separate bowl, mix together grated apple, carrot and zucchini
- In a separate bowl, whisk together, eggs, egg whites, milk, honey and vanilla. Add to dry mixture and mix well.
- Add in grated mixture and stir well to combine.
- Grease a skillet with coconut oil/cooking spray and place on low heat . Once pan is extremely hot, using a measuring cup pour 1/4 cup of the batter and then cover the pan. Once bubbles appear and the edges go brown, remove cover, flip the pancakes and cover again for approximately 1 minute. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I LOVED these, but the batter was way too watery to make pancakes of the right consistency. After I tried to flip my first bath, I just ended up cooking like scrambled eggs- looks gross but tasted great- drizzled with honey. So I put the rest in a small pyrex dish and baked for ~30 minutes. I will definitely make again. It has just enough sweetness and you can’t even tell there are veggies inside.
Sorry that they didn’t turn out like you wanted too! Next time try squeezing out the liquid of the shredded apple and veggies before mixing hem in the batter. Hope that helps 😉