Paleo 2-bite brownies
Remember these naughty treats? How about making a delicious paleo counterpart!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 200 ml 200 ml 200 ml Coconut Cream
- 0.33 cup 0.33 cup 0.33 cup Honey, Raw
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix wet ingredients and fold in dry.
- Use a mini-cupcake tin and pour in the batter 1/2 of the way up.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes checking every 5 minutes after 10. Careful to not overcook.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week