Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is kind of my go-to way for roasting sweet potatoes. The chili powder gives the sweetness of the potatoes a nice little kick without making them actually spicy and it takes such a short amount of time to put it all together. Perfect dish to compliment any entree or breakfast dish.
- 1.5 lb 1.5 lb 1.5 lb Sweet Potato, chopped
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Garlic Powder
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes in to bite-size pieces and toss with dried seasonings and coconut oil.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are browned and soft. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week