Oven-Roasted Summer Vegetables with Herbs
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Eggplant, sliced (1 small eggplant)
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Yellow Squash, sliced (2 medium yellow squash)
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Zucchini, sliced (1 medium zucchini)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, sliced (about 6 Brussels sprouts)
- 1.5 cups 1.5 cups 1.5 cups Vidalia Onion, sliced (1 large onion)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice all of the vegetables to 1/4 inch thickness and lightly toss with olive oil.
- Arrange the vegetables on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and roast for 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and season with the oregano, salt, and pepper.
- If it looks like the vegetables are starting to brown too quickly, cover with foil.
- Return the vegetables to the oven for a final 15 minutes, or until tender.
This dish can be made at different times to fthe year using seasonal vegetables. In the spring, we like to use Vidalia spring (or "baby") onions, which not only taste delicious, but are visually beautiful as well.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week