Oven Roasted Salmon
Keep your meal simple and delicious with this oven roasted salmon that's seasoned to perfection!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the salmon filets on the baking sheet drizzle with cooking fat.
- Season with seafood blend evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week