Oven Roasted Cauliflower
This quick and easy side dish is a nice pairing for pork or chicken recipes. With just 3 ingredients, it's a snap to make while other food is cooking. We like it with our Chinese Five-Spice Ribs.
- 3 cups 3 cups 3 cups Cauliflower, 1 head, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rinse the head of cauliflower and cut off any extra stem or leaves, if needed.
- Cut the cauliflower into approximately 1-2" florets, and toss with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower with our organic Garlic & Herb blend. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes. The cauliflower should get golden edges, but not burn. Toss and rearrange about halfway through cooking.
- Serve immediately.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.