Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Green Cabbage
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the head of cabbage into 4 quarters. Then slice those in half (you'll have 8 wedges). Be careful to keep the stalk in tact or the leaves will all fall off.
- Place the wedges on the baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil and season.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Top with paleo friendly ranch dressing and bacon for a cabbage wedge salad!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week