Oven Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Add some variety to your meal prep with this simple and delicious oven roasted vegetable.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Green Cabbage
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the head of cabbage into 4 quarters. Then slice those in half (you'll have 8 wedges). Be careful to keep the stalk in tact or the leaves will all fall off.
- Place the wedges on the baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil and season.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Top with paleo friendly ranch dressing and bacon for a cabbage wedge salad!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week