- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Orange, juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut orange in half, squeeze juice of half the orange into a small mixing bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Stir in cracked black pepper and orange zest.
- Toss with salad.
- Serve with orange and fennel salad.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.