Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Remember those popsicle with the vanilla ice cream in the middle with an orange outer layer? This smoothie brings me back to those flavors!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Milk
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- .75 cup .75 cup .75 cup Ice Cubes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a blender, add one pealed and sectioned orange, juice from the second orange, coconut milk, vanilla and ice. If you're not a fan of pulp, just juice both oranges.Blend the ingredients until all the chunks are gone. I\'m sorry I just said \"chunks\" in a recipe. Twice."]
- Blend the ingredients until all the chunks are gone. I'm sorry I just said "chunks" in a recipe. Twice.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week