Orange, Carrot, Ginger Salad
Fab recipe from a Fab blog.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Orange, peeled, thin sliced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Carrots, thin sliced, peeled
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger Root, Candied, finely chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Orange Juice, (juice of 1/2 orange)
- 1 - 3 Tbsp 1 - 3 Tbsp 1 - 3 Tbsp Honey, Raw
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel the carrot and slice it as thinly as you can, I used a mandoline to get really thin slices, and put the slices in a small bowl together with the fresh orange juice and the grated ginger. Leave to marinate for a short while.
- Peel the orange and skin it, i.e. you cut off the skin/outer membrane, before you slice it thinly.
- Put orange and carrot on a plate or in a bowl, sprinkle the candied ginger over and then a little drizzle of honey on top.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.