Orange Carrot Coconut Smoothie
Start your day off right with this Immunity Boosting Orange Carrot Coconut Smoothie. Naturally sweet, refreshing, and full of antioxidants!
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Coconut Milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Orange Juice, fresh
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Carrots, juiced
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Pineapple, frozen, optional
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place ingredients in a blender. Blend and serve
- Optional - for extra thickness add frozen pineapple (2/3 cup)
Bonus blend --> for digestive support, add in the frozen pineapple. Pineapple contains Bromelain, a digestive enzyme that can also help reduce inflammation. Feel free to add in vanilla protein to make it even creamier or protein packed. I buy fromMy Mix Nutrition.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeAutoimmune Protocol Beverages Dairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.