One Pot Steamed Garlic and Herb Scallops with Veggies
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Water, or broth
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp dried Basil
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Onion Powder, or onion salt
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Garlic, minced
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Scallops, 1 serving (4-5 medium to large)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Kale, spinach, greens or favorite vegetables - chopped
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Greek Salad Dressing (click for recipe) , Dressing of choice.
- Place water and dash salt in small pot. Place steamer on top. In a separate bowl, toss your scallops in a bit of your favorite dressing (maybe 1-2 tbsp) and then add in your seasoning. Boil your water then Place scallops and veggies on top of steamer. cover and steam with boiled water for 7-8 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
- Remove from pot and place everything on plate. Add more seasoning and dash of lemon juice.
- Scallops serve one but you can add more and make it serve two or more!
- Check scallops and veggies around 7-8 minutes to see if they are done.
- Scallops are done when they are opaque in center and easy to slice, not chewy. You really can't undercook them.
- If you are using smaller scallops, they will probably cook faster, around 5-6 minutes steamed.
** Dressing of choice to mix with scallops. I used a goddess dressing with garlic but Italian or balsamic would be great, too.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week