One Pan Chicken with Artichoke
This fresh and flavorful chicken dish is so easy to prepare, it will quickly become on of your favorite weeknight meals. Seasoned with our Seafood Seasoning, this dish has a wonderful brightness from the lemon zest in the seasoning, as well as the lemon juice added to the dish.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- If you have not purchased boneless thighs, you can remove the bones if desired.
- Place the chicken thighs in an oven safe skillet, spaced evenly apart.
- Top with lemon juice, olive oil, artichoke hearts, and season with Seafood Seasoning.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, and top with the olives.
- Bake for a remaining 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week