One-Pan Breakfast Hash (Whole30 Recipe)
Breakfast hash is a staple in our household - they are easy dishes to throw together in the morning with little thinking (or planning) involved. This recipe simplifies things even further, adding four eggs into the pan, and cooking it gently on the stove. What could be better!
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Bacon, (Whole30 Compliant bacon), chopped
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups White Sweet Potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Meat & Potatoes Seasoning
- 4 4 4 Eggs
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt, (We prefer our French Grey Sea Salt)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Chop and cook the bacon over medium low heat in a large skillet.
- Once the bacon has cooked through, add the diced sweet potato and continue to cook, stirring occasionally.
- When the sweet potatoes begin to get golden edges, add most of the sliced green onion and Meat & Potatoes Seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Push the hash aside to create four evenly spaced wells. Crack the eggs, and place gently into the wells, and reduce the heat to low. You may wish to cover with a lid to speed up cooking, or cook covered for part of the time.
- Season the eggs with a pinch of French Grey Sea Salt and fresh ground black pepper. Top the hash with the remaining sliced green onion.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Dairy Free Nut Free Shellfish Free Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.