Nut-free Pie & Tart Crust
This versatile pie and tart crust is great for anyone who has a nut-allergy or intolerance, but still keeps grain-free.
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, (63 grams)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Arrowroot Flour, (55 grams)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Maple Sugar, (75 grams)
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 2 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, plus more to grease the pan
- This recipe is from Make It Paleo 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan or tart pan with coconut oil.
- Place the coconut flour, arrowroot starch, maple sugar, and salt in a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- In another small bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla extract until frothy. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir to combine. Add the melted coconut oil and stir until the eggs and coconut oil are fully incorporated into the flour.
- Work the dough with your hands, carefully pressing it evenly into the greased pan. Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through and slightly golden. Allow the crust to cool, then fill with the desired sweet pie filling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free FODMAP Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Pies Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.