Nut-Free Paleo Waffles
These waffles are grain-, gluten-, dairy-, and nut-free. Super soft on the inside, and really crispy on the outside. They take only 15 minutes to make! Drenched in blueberry compote? Oh my goodness!!
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Cassava Flour, sifted
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2.25 tsp 2.25 tsp 2.25 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Maple Sugar, or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Milk, full-fat
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your waffle iron, and lightly grease it with ghee or coconut oil.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then stir in the wet, and let the batter sit for five minutes.
- Pour the batter into your waffle iron, (I used about one-third of the batter and did three rounds of waffles) and cook per manufacturer\'s instructions.
- While the first batch of waffles are being made, whip up the compote (on my blog) or just eat the waffles plain! Continue to repeat the cooking process, until all the batter is gone 🙂
For the compote recipe, head on over to my blog!!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week