Nut-Free Fudgy Brownies
This is our nut-free version of our Grain-Free Fudgy Brownies from our latest cookbook, Make it Paleo II. This is a delicious, and easy brownie recipe, perfect for any special occasion!
- 6 oz 6 oz 6 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Ghee, Tin Star Foods Brown Butter Ghee (preferred)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Maple Sugar
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Tahini
- 4 4 4 Eggs, Pastured
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 350 degrees, and grease an 8x8 square baking dish with palm shortening.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the chocolate and ghee over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Once the chocolate has completely melted, remove the pot from the heat, and whisk in the maple sugar.
- Allow the chocolate mixture to cool slightly.
- While the chocolate is cooling, combine the tahini, eggs, baking powder, and salt in a medium size mixing bowl. Blend with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the cooled chocolate into the tahini mixture, and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the brownie batter into your greased baking dish, and place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and then slice and serve.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free FODMAP Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
I made these, and they were quite good. I accidentally used baking soda instead of baking powder, so they were more like cake than brownies. Next time I will do a better job reading the recipe. Can’t wait to try them again to see if the second batch is fudgier.
I made these last night and I must say they are fantastic and I am having a very difficult time not eating the whole batch in one sitting. I used dark chocolate and coconut palm sugar as I did not have maple sugar, plus i also did not add as much because i don’t like things overly sweet. I love the bitter flavor of chocolate. Well done!!!