Nonni’s Cauliflower Soup
One of my all time favorite recipes. Super easy!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Water, or broth
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Bacon, (optional) crumble on top of soup
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Chives , (optional) chopped on top of soup
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If you are garnishing with bacon, bake bacon in the over for 12-15 in the oven at 350 degrees.
- Then, drain on paper towels and chop one piece and set aside for garnish later.
- Chop cauliflower and add to pot with water and cover for 20 minutes, until cauliflower is soft.
- Transfer cauliflower to a high speed blender and blend with sea salt. Then, transfer blended cauliflower back to the pot.
- If you are garnishing with chives, chop a small amount and set aside.
- Then spoon blended cauliflower into bowls.
- Add chopped bacon and chives to bowls, then sprinkle some fresh ground black pepper over soup and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week