No-churn Maple Walnut Coconut Cream Ice Cream
A delicious non-dairy treat!
- 1.75 cups 1.75 cups 1.75 cups Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Maple Syrup, Pure
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Egg Yolk
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Sea Salt
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Walnuts, Organic, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the coconut cream with the vanilla extract to stiff peaks (about 2 to 5 minutes), then refrigerate.
- Combine the salt, egg yolks and maple syrup in a medium heatproof mixing bowl and whisk until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water. Whisk slowly and constantly until smooth, approximately 5 minutes. Tip: Make sure the bowl is not touching the water. You only need about an inch of water in the pot.
- Remove from heat and beat on medium speed until mixture has cooled to room temperature, about 5 minutes. Tip: The mixture will thicken as you beat it.
- When the mixture is cool, stir in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the maple mixture into the cold whipped coconut cream and fold with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze until set, 8 hours to overnight.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week