No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
Fall is here, and so is pumpkin everything!! The September Whole30 is still in full effect, so I wanted to make something tasty for the Primal Palate office crew to enjoy that wouldn't be a huge deterrent from the Whole30. These no-bake bites are SUPER delicious and easy to make!
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cashews, raw
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Dates (Medjool), pitted, and packed cup
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, softened
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Pumpkin Pie Spice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place your cashews and the pitted dates into your food processor or high speed blender.
- Run the cashews and dates on low speed until the cashews are finely chopped, and the dates start to combine.
- After a minute or so, the date and cashew mixture will clump up, and start to form a ball.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, and continue to run on low speed or pulse until all of the ingredients are combined, and the date mixture collects together, and has balled up.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and pour the date mixture out onto the baking sheet.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Once you have rolled all of the mixture into balls, place in the fridge to firm until you are ready to enjoy.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week