No Bake Golden Milk Cheesecake
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pecans, finely chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, softened + 1/2 cup melted
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Cashews, raw, soaked in water overnight and brought to room temperature
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Honey, Raw, substitute maple syrup if vegan
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ginger, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
- In a bowl, combine the pecan crumbles and coconut sugar. Use a fork to mix in the 3 tablespoons of softened coconut oil. Transfer this mixture to a springform pan and pack it down evenly with your hands to form a crust.
- Drain the water from the cashews and discard. Add the cashews and all other filling ingredients to a food processor. (I recommend working in two batches if your food processor is small like mine. For two batches, be sure to evenly divide the cashews and liquid ingredients between each batch so that it blends properly.) Run the food processor until the contents are smooth, scraping down the sides if needed.
- I prefer a spicier golden milk but I’ve made this cheesecake a little milder as more of a crowd pleaser. After the filling has gone through the food processor, sample a little and add more spices if you prefer. Once the spices are to your liking, pour the mixture over the crust and refrigerate until set, about four hours.
- Serve chilled. No need to soften.
I refrigerate my cashews when soaking them but bringing them back to room temperature is essential for avoiding a lumpy cheesecake filling.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week