No-Bake Coconut Bars
5 minutes stand between you and these delicious healthy vegan no-bake coconut bars!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Honey, Raw
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Dark Chocolate
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Melt the coconut oil by nuking it for 30s.
- Pulse all the ingredients together except the chocolate in a blender/nutribullet, until it is an even paste-like consistency.
- Line a 6"x6" pyrex with foil and line the bottom with the mixture. Set in freezer for 5 minutes.
- While the bottom is setting, melt the chocolate according to instructions (I microwave on low for 3 minutes while stopping to stir every 30s).
- Pour chocolate over your mixture. Pop back in freezer for another 5 minutes.
Depending on the chocolate you use. If it is too thick you can add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to it to make it easier to pour.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeDairy Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Other Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.