No-Bake Coconut Bars
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 100 gram 100 gram 100 gram Dark Chocolate
- Melt the coconut oil by nuking it for 30s.
- Pulse all the ingredients together except the chocolate in a blender/nutribullet, until it is an even paste-like consistency.
- Line a 6"x6" pyrex with foil and line the bottom with the mixture. Set in freezer for 5 minutes.
- While the bottom is setting, melt the chocolate according to instructions (I microwave on low for 3 minutes while stopping to stir every 30s).
- Pour chocolate over your mixture. Pop back in freezer for another 5 minutes.
Depending on the chocolate you use. If it is too thick you can add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to it to make it easier to pour.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week