No-Bake Chocolate Pumpkin Date Balls
These no bake chocolate pumpkin balls are the ultimate fall treat!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a bowl, soak the pitted dates for about 10 minutes.
- Add the dates to a food processor and pulse until a dough forms.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut flour and pumpkin pie spice to the food processor and pulse until everything is combined!
- Take 1 Tbsp. of the dough and roll it in the palm of your hands. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Stir the chocolate and continue to microwave and stir until it is completely melted. It might help to add a few drops of coconut oil to make it smooth!
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pumpkin date balls.
- Refrigerate the energy balls until you are ready to eat them!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week