No Bake Chocolate Almond Fudge
This no bake fudge is the perfect paleo treat to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Ghee
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Almonds, crushed
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Primal Palate Apple Pie Spice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a food processor or high speed blender combine the nut-butter, maple syrup, ghee and almond extract. Process until smooth.
- Add the almond flour to the food processor and combine until a dough forms.
- Add the dough to a large bowl and fold in the cacao nibs (or chocolate chips).
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and add the dough, pressing down with the palm of your hand or a spatula to create an even layer.
- Top with crushed nuts and push down with the palm of your hand to incorporate it into the dough.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour before slicing and serving.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week