Nightshade-free Yuca Pizza
For the Yuca Dough Pizza Crust, we used Predominantly Paleo's Yuca Crust. Please refer to her site for the recipe (http://predominantlypaleo.com/paleo-pizza-crust-veganaip-friendly/)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate Super Gyro Seasoning, added into yuca dough crust (optional)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee, (sauce)
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Milk, (sauce)
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Garlic, pressed (sauce)
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt, (sauce)
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Nutritional Yeast, (sauce)
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Arugula, (topping)
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup White Mushrooms, sliced (topping)
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Prosciutto, (topping)
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, optional (topping)
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Red Onion, thinly sliced (topping)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Start by making Predominantly Paleo's Yuca Pizza Dough crust. We mixed in 2 tsp of our Organic Super Gyro Seasoning (a versatile Greek / Mediterranean Seasoning). Bake the crust as directed before proceeding to the next steps.
- If not already set, bring oven up to 400F.
- Make the sauce: bring together the ghee, coconut milk, garlic, salt, and nutritional yeast in a skillet over medium heat. Stir until simmering, then reduce heat, and allow to cook until the sauce reduces by half, then remove from heat. Once pizza crust is baked, drizzle the sauce evenly over the crust, and spread around to evenly coat.
- Add toppings to pizza: cheese (if desired), arugula, sliced mushrooms, and torn pieces of prosciutto.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Slice and serve!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week