New Bae Fries
Fries are one of our all time favorite foods, and when you add some Bae Seasoning to them, they are fiery and delicious! This technique for making fries is quick and easy. Enjoy our New Bae fries with some delicious, paleo-friendly Ketchup!
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse and brush the potatoes. I like leaving the skin on, but you can also peel the potatoes.
- Slice the potatoes into 1/2" - 3/4" thick fries. The important thing is consistency of cut, so they all cook evenly.
- Heat the cup of lard (or other cooking fat) over medium heat in a heavy skillet.
- When the fat is heated, fry the potatoes. Fry for 3-4 minutes per side, allowing them to fry on each side at least once.
- Remove from the pan, and allow to drain on a rack. Season with Primal Palate New Bae Seasoning immediately.
- Serve hot with ketchup or your choice of condiments (the Primal Kitchen Chipotle Mayo is also great with fries!)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week