New Bae Crab Legs
Crab legs with our New Bae Seasoning is a real treat - bringing a fiery new kick of flavor to a familiar dish. The New Bae Seasoning will instantly transport you to your favorite dockside crab shack!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Snow Crab Legs
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate New Bae Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted, (For Whole30, use Ghee)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the frozen (or fresh) crab legs in a large pot with a steamer basket. Make sure the bottom of the pot has about 1" of water in it.
- Season the crab legs all over with our New Bae Seasoning. Close the lid, and turn the heat to high heat.
- Once the water starts boiling and creating steam, set a timer for 15 minutes. Check to make sure the legs are bright red and the crab meat is opaque and cooked all the way through.
- Serve with melted butter or ghee, for dipping the crab meat.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCoconut Free Egg Free FODMAP Free GAPS Nut Free Pescetarian Seafood Sugar Free Whole30
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.