New Bae Cauliflower
Kick your roast cauliflower up a notch with our New Bae Seasoning. Our favorite multi-purpose seasoning, New Bae will add lots of flavor and a touch of heat to roast cauliflower.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cauliflower, one head chopped into florets
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Primal Palate New Bae Seasoning
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat your oven to bake at 400 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in a bowl with olive oil and New Bae Seasoning, making sure that the florets are evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and evenly spread the cauliflower onto the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven to roast for approximately 25 minutes, or until the cauliflower is fork tender on the inside, and crispy on the outside.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week