Naturally Sweetened Toasted Banana Muffins
Toasted Coconut Banana Muffins that are naturally sweetened and Paleo friendly with no effort! I cannot believe how quick these are make and delicious! Great for reducing sugar without the taste!
- 2.25 cups 2.25 cups 2.25 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Banana, ripe
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Ginger, ground
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Molasses
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut, shredded, large flake
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- first preheat oven to 350F
- Mix your almond meal, baking powder, spices, coconut, and flax. In another bowl whisk your eggs, banana, vanilla, and oil. I found it best to blend it all together in vitamix.
- In a small bowl, combine your baking soda and lemon or vinegar (the acid of you choice). Wait till it bubbles then add this to your banana mix. Then pour your banana mix in with the almond batter and mix all together. Spoon into muffin cups or a bread pan (either works), top with extra coconut, and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- If you want it sweeter, then add u00bc cup baking Stevia or sugar (optional)
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeCupcakes & Muffins Dairy Free FODMAP Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.