Naturally Green Pancakes
Perfect treat for St. Patrick's Day and not a drop of food coloring!
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunbutter
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic, for frying
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Beat eggs with a hand mixer. Add all other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Melt a little coconut oil in a griddle or flat-bottom skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop about 1/4 of a cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Allow cook for a couple minutes or until the center of the pancake starts to bubble.
- Flip and cook for another few minutes.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes. This allows the pancakes to turn green!
The pancakes won't turn green right away, so don't panic if you think it isn't working!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Dairy Free Nightshade Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free Sugar Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.