Naturally Green Pancakes
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunbutter
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Coconut Oil, Organic, for frying
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Beat eggs with a hand mixer. Add all other ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Melt a little coconut oil in a griddle or flat-bottom skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop about 1/4 of a cup of batter onto the griddle for each pancake.
- Allow cook for a couple minutes or until the center of the pancake starts to bubble.
- Flip and cook for another few minutes.
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes. This allows the pancakes to turn green!
The pancakes won't turn green right away, so don't panic if you think it isn't working!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week