Mustard and Herb Marinated Chicken
This super simple marinade transforms your chicken into a masterpiece, making it look like you worked a lot harder on it than you did! Grill it low and slow for a juicy, flavorful result.
- 4 4 4 Chicken Thigh, skin on, thighs, legs, or leg quarters
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Primal Palate Seafood Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice, (juice of 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a tightly sealed container or ziplog bag, combine all of the ingredients. Toss to evenly coat.
- Marinade chicken for approximately 2 hours, refrigerated.
- Heat a grill to medium low heat. Once preheated, grill the chicken over medium low to low heat for 20-25 minutes. The chicken will be done when it measures 165F in the thickest part of the cut.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week