I created this recipe for one pub in England. People loved it so much that I had to sit in the kitchen and prepare it all day long . Try and see what you think.
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cabernet Sauvignon Red wine
- 50 ml 50 ml 50 ml Brandy
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Black Tea, strong
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Orange Juice
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Orange, cut in pieces
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole organic Apple, cut in pieces
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Whole Cinnamon Stick
- 3 pieces 3 pieces 3 pieces Ginger Root, slices
- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Whole Cloves
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Bay Leaf
- 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp 0.333 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 5 whole 5 whole 5 whole Whole Black Peppercorns
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Heat the tea with the honey in a saucepan. Keep it on low heat for 5 mins. Do not let it boil but do not turn the hob off during the whole process of creating your mulled wine.
- Add the fruits, orange juice and spices to the tea and let it cook for 15 mins.
- Add the wine and brandy and keep it on the hob for another 10 mins.
- Try it and if needed, add more honey. Mulled wine should have slight sweetness to it.
- And remember - every occasion is a perfect occasion for mulled wine!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week