This quick and easy dinner recipe is a reimagined version of the quintessential New Orleans sandwich. A juicy chicken breast is topped with salami and a tangy salad of olives, pickled vegetables, garlic, and herbs and it's all ready in under 40 minutes. See a quick, no-speaking video tutorial at http://thrivingonpaleo.com/projects/muffuletta-chicken/
- .25 whole .25 whole .25 whole Red Onion
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Olives, green
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Black Olives
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Giardiniera (pickled vegetables)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Hot Banana Peppers
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Parsley, dried
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Oregano, dried
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Basil, dried
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Sea Salt
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic, melted
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Chicken Breast, Skinless
- 2 oz 2 oz 2 oz Salami, sliced
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a food processor, mix all of the olive salad ingredients until everything is finely chopped.
- Generously season chicken with salt and pepper and place in a baking dish.
- Top each piece of chicken with several slices of salami and then a large scoop of olive salad.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week