Morning Glory Muffins
These delicious morning glory muffins are sure to please anyone. They are a great option to add to your brunch spread, or simply to enjoy as a special treat.
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 5 5 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 2 2 Carrots, medium, peeled and grated
- 1 1 1 organic Apple, small, grated (with skin)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pineapple, crushed, squeezed and drained
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350 degrees, and line a muffin tin with parchment muffin papers.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the arrowroot flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a small mixing bowl, blend together the maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Using a box grater, shred the carrots, and apple, and set aside.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and blend with a hand mixer, until the batter is smooth.
- Add the shredded carrot and apple to the batter, and blend again with the hand mixer to combine.
- Stir in the raisins, crushed pineapple, and chopped pecans.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Serve with grass-fed butter or ghee.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week