Mocha Protein Smoothie
This mocha protein smoothie is a meal and cup of coffee in one quick and easy package! It takes 5 minutes to make, and provides a whopping 28g protein.
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coffee, strongly brewed, (chilled)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, (or plain yogurt of choice)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), (chocolate or vanilla will work)
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Cocoa Powder, Organic
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana, (sliced and frozen)
- 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp 0.125 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, (optional)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to the jar of a high speed blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Make this dairy free by omitting the yogurt or replacing it with your favorite non-dairy plain product. Make this egg free and/or vegan by using a plant-based protein powder.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
About This RecipeBreakfast Coconut Free Egg Free Nightshade Free Nut Free Pescetarian Shellfish Free
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week
There are no reviews yet.