Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowl Dessert
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, frozen
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter, optional
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, optional
- Add the smoothie bowl ingredients to the blender and blend until mixture is smooth but thick. If too runny add more frozen fruit or ice.
- You may need to stop the blender periodically to stir the mixture.
- Place smoothie mixture in a bowl and top with sliced banana, cocoa nibs, chopped pecans, and shredded coconut if desired.
Optional Toppings Sliced Banana Cocoa nibs Chopped pecans Shredded coconut I would start off with 3/4 cup liquid and add more as you need it. Your blender may get a little bit of a work out with this smoothie bowl.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week