Mixed Berry Chocolate Bark
A 10-minute simple recipe to make a rich delicious dessert that combines sweet and salty!
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Blueberries, dehydrated
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Line a lasagna dish with foil
- Spread the nuts and dried berries over the foil and roast for 5-7 minutes to glaze.
- Pour the chocolate chips over top and bake for another 5-7 minutes until chocolate has melted
- Place in fridge overnight for chocolate to set or place in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week